If you are buying a property at auction, you'll need to do some serious preparation in order to avoid tripping up when you bid.
The Home Office has rented 16,000 properties for asylum seekers, leaving local families and young workers struggling to find affordable homes, the Daily Telegraph reveals.
Average house prices have risen for the fourth month in a row, according to the latest figures from Halifax.
The number of new homes planned by housebuilders fell by almost half last year, new figures have shown.
Landlords in the UK are struggling to regain their properties from tenants who have breached their tenancies or stopped paying rent, due to inefficiencies and backlogs in the court system, a leading tenant eviction specialist says.
Glasgow has been revealed as the UK city with the biggest rise in the number of buy to let properties in the past year, closely followed by Nottingham, Leeds and Bristol.
Figures released by HMRC show that the Treasury raked in £5.7 billion in inheritance tax receipts in the nine months from April to December 2023. This is £400m more than in the same period a year earlier, continuing a long-term upward trend.
- How Can I Help My Kids Get On The Property ladder?
- How Big A Deposit Do First-Time Buyers Need?
- Bank Holds Base Rate At 5.25%
- Housebuilders Sound Alarm Over The Year Ahead
- Huge Rise In Incorporation For UK Buy To Let Investors
- Record Rent Rise in 2023 According To New Government Figures
- Will The BOE Raise Interest Rates This Week?
- Would 1% Deposit Mortgages Help Trapped Renters