UK Immigration

UK Immigration

UK Immigration

The United Kingdom is a great place to invest, live, work and educate your children. 

The UK has long retained its status as one of the most popular immigration destinations in the world, owing to strengths such as its widely-spoken language, affluent business climate, strong currency and excellent standard of education.

When you purchase a residential property in the UK this does not give you or guarantee you residency in the UK.

Investors from Hong Kong have long preferred the UK for their foreign investment, now as a BNO holder, the UK is offering the opportunity for Hong Kong citizens to settle in the UK. Now is the perfect time to invest in the UK and Invest in Property Assets are on hand to help you with your purchase in the UK.

For other Internationals there are the below options:

Tier 1 Investor visa:

  • For people who have at least £2,000,000 available to invest in active and trading UK registered companies. Investor visa holders are permitted (but not obliged) to work, study or engage in business activities in the UK.
  • The Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant Immigration category allows you bring your dependants to the UK. Your dependants include your spouse and your dependent children under the age of 18.
  • You may become eligible to apply to settle permanently in the UK after two years if you invest £10 million, after three years if you invest £5 million, or after five years if you invest £2 million. Any dependent family members that you bring with you must wait five years before they are eligible for settlement.

UK Innovator visa:

  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa has now been replaced by the UK Innovator visa scheme, for people with access to at least £50,000 to invest in the UK to set up a UK business with endorsement from an endorsing body. The UK Innovator visa is aimed at experienced business professionals with a viable UK business idea.
  • You are only permitted to work on the business venture in question during your leave in the UK under the innovator route. This means you are not allowed to work for another business or company during your visa stay.
  • It may be possible to apply for settlement after three years of continuous residence in the UK if you meet at least two of the following conditions:
    • At least £50,000 has been invested and spent in the business
    • The business has created at least 10 full time jobs for resident workers
    • The business has created the equivalent of at least 5 full time jobs for resident workers paying at least £25,000
    • The business has generated gross revenue of at least £1 million
    • The number of the business’ customers has at least doubled in the 3 years and is higher than the mean number of customers for other UK businesses offering comparable main products or services
    • The business has engaged in significant research and development activity and has applied for intellectual property protection in the UK
    • The business is generating at least £500,000 in revenue with at least £100,000 from exporting overseas
  • Dependant family members – spouses, partners and children under 18 – can apply to join you in the UK as Dependant Migrants.

All visa applications are labour intensive because a lot of information is requested from you and can be quite complicated. Most people applying for a UK visa employ the services of a migration agent. 

We will provide you with a single point of contact through our UK immigration partners for the entire UK Immigration process. 

To discuss your individual circumstances and decide which visa category best matches your situation please contact us